Sunday, August 16, 2009

after and begining....

This is 4th week in our new semester, alot of things happened to me in this new semester. I joined
AISEC club( the international Orgnization), emm....ya it's not easy, need go through many procese, but luckly i made it. and for that i wanna thx my dear menmen , she supported me whatever my decision is, i know cuz she trust me.
11th is men's 20 years bufday, we didt celebrate, cuz on that day shes sick, high fever, and weak. her mom suspect that she got H1N1, so i took her go sunway hospital. in fact, i dont scare, not at all. i was thinking if she realy got that disease, then i will more closer to her, but instead of abanden her, cuz she needs me. and somemore, if i meant to be dead, no boday can save me, die with her at least i wont be feel that lonely. After the blood test result showed men was just get normal cold. so will be ok soon.
we went to KL last 2 days, we bought some good things :) . finally i got my Aesop.. haha ~~~emmm. i will talk about those thing on next post.
i told men i will wake up 2molo morning 5am , and go jogging....i really wanna make my life better and better...also keep on posting more and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment