Monday, May 18, 2009

rewrite again.. wow !

Finally, i can online already, long long time no post my blog alredy, this is because my pc at home has no internet connection, i mention this because i want to show my anger, ya ~my selfish, stingy housemates la , mainly am talking about one only, cuz he knows that am moving out next month, so, he took out my internet connection on the modem.
But......! theres always some ppl who treats me good one, my an other housemate lo ~jeffery , who offer me the internet connection, cuz he will continue stay in here, so he can use the internet connection as well, he gave me his line, throught out from the window, where other ppl doset know about that. thx jeffrey....@@ omg ~~~hes blur blur infront of me now.
By the way, we have alots assignment to do , just finished one only....haiz ~~still left with bcb and qm. somemore ,final exam is coming on the way next month 28th , how ? how ? how ?
Heheheh~~am moving to the new place next month , hopefully wont fight with menmen , XD!
kk, need out drink something.

No comments:

Post a Comment