Friday, May 1, 2009

saving myself ...saving my health

Last night, i went to cyber coffee to play dota with Nic, ya ~actually recently i got play tat game, just i got MH, lol, means i can see other ppls location in the map, so that they couldt gb me..lolx after that i back and try to get some sleep, then the problem comes, no matter how i wanna sleep, somehow i just cant get into the sleep...i felt hot , and swt..damn this weather.. how ppl can continue to live? Now is 1.30pm of next day, i just dont know how ive been going trought till now, but rite now i felt so much better, cuz ya ~i just took shower..
I found i loss a lot hair, i so worry about my hair, i used to be very '' hairy'' , what the problem cuz me loss my hair, i dont know, i use internet to search the reason, maybe i got the Androgenetic Alopecia. i realized maybe is because of my life style before, i used to wallow in clubbing, and i was smok in there and sometimes when i back to my house, i just slept str8ly, cuz i was too tired....omg ~~i cant believe that was my life, i almost screwed myself...
But now , i changed i didt go clubbing anymore , and i quit smoking. why my hair still loss...i think i seriouly need to go watch doctor. i dont wanna go see doctor when am getting bald, that will be too late!!! ya ~~i like to make different hair style, and i like my hair, am willing to give up the things to case hair loss , search from internet ( the sweet foods, spicy foods, eat too salty. and too oil and fried things, BBQ.) By the way, need relax , dont hot temper!!!! and need sleep earlier....eat more fruits with victamins ...am still looking for the way that how to kick away the pressure, and trying to be more emotional stable....
i will post, when i found my hair is less lossing after i changed my life style...

No comments:

Post a Comment