Tuesday, April 7, 2009

another day ..haiz`~~

Firstly i would like to say,"God bless you, menmen! i hope u can do ur test and get the good result".......
I just did a bit research about the eye cream, last year i got one gift from davis and tharaton, which is THEFACESHOP's eye Essence, i never open the plastic untill now, the smell is too fregrant,for me that means it's not good, because i know the producer put too mang things to maks it have a good smell, lolx. i use google to find whats the materials made from, it;s made by the extraction of bamboo, well, which is not too bad, because i know it can moisturiz our skin and at the same time make our eye area look more brighter.. but one thing i scare, am afriad it will case for the white head around my eye area, even though it seems absorb very fast..nvm, if not good, i will stop... wanna cry now ~~~i wanna Aesop. but i have to save money start from now, over over budget already, dont know when i can have it ..aesop...i really sob sob sob :(
( dear..if my eyes are getting old, is because i dont have u....)


haiz ! my lovest Marc, who has design this fantastic bag,, i so wanna have it, i know am too greedy maybe, just let me dream for awhile la, who ask me over my budget lo , by the way still need to to huisan's bufday.. haiz, dont knwo where thoes money come from. maybe need to go do a parttime job( i mean both of us) , today i go see a doctor, she ask me fasting after Thur's luch and go have medical check up on Fri... haiz, have to keep myself hungry that long , dont know how to do. but at least i will know if i had anything wrong with my body...GOd bless me ..
Aagain!!! salute for my favored MARC JACOBS, the man who wearing the skirt,, hahahaha ~~to See this nice bag again it will cost $158. if i buy in here is rm500. cry~~~~~~again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment