Monday, April 13, 2009

something bad something good....

today wast really a good day for me, simply because i got law assignment need due one wed this week, and i havet even read the question yet! okai ~ go read now.........
(12mins later) after the reading, still feel blur blue about it , how to write o, now menmen is sleeping bahind me in my bed, she asked me to wake her later 11.30pm, cuz she needs to back and get some sleep...haiz ~~~somehow i start thinking about the relationship between two ppl.
This is because today, we were in stevon house , that was a mistake actually, stevon said he wants to take shower after we had lunch to gather, then menmen , christina , and me we follow him back lo, i was thinking i can aviod from sunshine, lolx ~~i was lie down on his bed, menmen sits beside me, chris took the single seat sofa. i couldt remember how we talk until we changed the topic to the man and woman relationship, when the gals talkin about thoes kind of topic they will never stop de, started from chirs, then menmen, then chris.....during that, stevon got mention about lecture's time, but seems like we've been attracted by something, we just cant stop talk, even funny thing is i was fallin into sleep....haiz ~~~~:(
when i woke up, i saw both chris and manman they are sob sob, acutally seems i heard something , was chirs talk about her bf something, cuz they kept talkin , soon later it proved that what i heard is real. first time saw her cry that bad, menmen also sob sob. but somehow i use menmen's body to block me to see her face. because i really dont know how to handle when a gal is crying in front of me, the only thing i will do is just ask her, " dont cry la, u are going to be okay, u gotta be strong...." something, i know it's like some kind of bull shit. haiz ~~what can i do, okay, maybe i can do only one thing , dont make the one i love cry for me. i think just tryin to be better man is enough already, dont ever make your lover cry. ( of course,except some special reasons, as her dogs dead, she lost her job, her bags got spots.....) seems gals are easier to cry, but am sure when a person is crying, no matter guy or gal, there must be something real touch his or her heart.
TOO bad, i did't go my law lecture,after i got my plan i was telling myself to be a good student that will do all the good student should do. but now ~~im so regret. what can i do. okay ~~now am going to do my law assignment; 750words , and by the way my QM assignment due day is in coming next week , and i dont even start to study nither my QM nor fianncial management, wakaka ~~its calculation! hopefully i will go throught it..
Good thing is, i got my result of medical check uo already, the doctor said am fine with everything, but still need to do one more test after next week, thx God, u've been protecting me all the way from now on...Amen!
( all the best to chirs. we are always be your friend, and always will be there for you, currently and also in the future...)

No comments:

Post a Comment