Wednesday, April 15, 2009

awareness!

Just back from gym, i was thinking a lot when i was runing on the machines... one day 24 hours, if i had 6 hours sleepint time, thne i use to wake 18 hours per day, the question is , what i did during thoes 18hours?
Breakfast+lunch+dinner, think ive spend 4 hours on that, cuz after the meal we usually talk with other ppl. chinese ppl call that "yum cha" Now i onli left 14hours per day.
Morning and evenning shower, i will take at least 1.30 hours on it. cuz i need totally clearn up myself , otherwies i will feel mysele dirty and lazy. By now i only left 12.30 hours.
Everyday, i walk to here and there, even if i went to the class it still by walking. that will take me at least 3hours per day , u dont believe me , u count and check out...so i only left 9.30 hours now.
Well, i have use sometime to acompanny with menmen, otherwise, she shall be get angry with me, that takes me another 4hours per day. now i got 5.30hours.
Talking to the phone, going to the toilet, remake the hair, facial clearning, that will take me 2hours. now i have 3.30 onli.
one day i have onli 3.30hours to myself , somehow , i need go to the class, gym, do assignments. that will take me at least 3hours per day.
Well, maybe i still got 30 mins for myself, too pity, i have to use that time come here and post blog......
See, how tired am i .

No comments:

Post a Comment