Friday, April 10, 2009

First anniversary..

Today...our first anneriversary..i wrote this for u.....

I like the little happiness in the life, even thought they are just simple enough.

I like to watch you sleep without your notice, even thought I know I will critical you later about your easy falling to sleep..

I like to hold your hand and walk into the shopping mall, even thought sometimes the escalator is too narrow, somehow I still want to by your side.

I like to ask you to do something for me, even thought the things are so easy to do, to handle a tiny little thing, to clean up my table…

I like to listen to the complains about your friends and family, even thought I always said bored about hearing those topics, but I still want console your heart.

I like to ask you to wearing the different colors of your clothes, even thought you are good in black, but I still want to see your different side, because I believe that you are good in the others.

I like to discus with you about something non-sense, even thought I win every time eventually, but I know actually is you let me become the winner.

I like to spend the first sunshine in the morning and the last in the night, because that makes me realize I’ve spend a whole day with you, and I still want to be that way.

I like to drink the water every time you given, even thought it’s just a pure water, I still felt that are different, I like it, that sweet feeling go through my mouth into my heart.

I like to sit beside you and watching you’re driving in the car, even thought most of time we have no idea where to go, but I still feel like to be home when I was in a little space with you, so comfortable and satisfy.

You always say you love me so so so much, even thought I may not love you as deep as you love to me, but I still would like to say to you, babe, am falling to the deeper position each day, and I wish that falling will be forever……I have nothing to worry about, because as my wallpaper says “you won’t let me hit the ground, thanks for being around”


BABE, happy our 1st anniversary, i hope there will be a lots of anniversary that we will spend to gather, till the ends of my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment